McCormick & Company, Inc Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
McCormick & Company SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "McCormick & Company, Inc."
McCormick & Company SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "McCormick & Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "McCormick & Company, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
McCormick & Company, Inc. (McCormick) is involved in manufacture, marketing and distribution of flavored and other specialty food products to the food industry worldwide. The company offers a wide array of spices, herbs, extracts, seasoning blends, sauces, marinades and specialty foods to the consumer food market through retail outlets, including grocery, mass merchandise, warehouse clubs and discount drug stores. It also supplies natural spices and herbs, wet flavors, coating systems and compound flavors to multinational food manufacturers and food service customers. The company markets its products under Mc, McCormick, Lawry's, Zatarain's, Old Bay, Thai Kitchen, Simply Asia, Ducros, Schwartz, Vahine, Silvo, Club House, El Guapo, Aeroplane, and Billy Bee brands. The company's major sales, distribution and production facilities are located in North America and Europe. It also has operational facilities in China, Australia, Mexico, India, Singapore, Central America, Thailand and South Africa. McCormick is headquartered in Sparks, Maryland, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66259/mccormick-company-inc-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html